March 9, 2021

Announcing the 365 Early Access Program

Join the upcoming webinar to learn what’s new

As economies begin to open (slowly), we need to prepare for future workplace, which will be mostly a combination of work from home with periodic appearances in regional, satellite, or corporate offices. A recent poll found that 92% of respondents predicted they will be working partially from home and partially from a company office in 2021. The remaining 8% predicted they will continue to work strictly from home.

With people working remotely, collaboration tools are more important than ever. The role of these tools is to keep people connected to the business, and to each other. And the two keys for staying connected is being able to find information quickly and being able to reach out to remote colleagues for help when necessary.

So, while the COVID pandemic has been raging, has been working hard on creating new tools to make life easier for remote workers using Microsoft 365 tools like Teams and Outlook.

Now, we are uncovering 365, the latest and greatest version of yet. Specifically geared toward remote workers who need to be self-sufficient and independent, 365 goes beyond Outlook and SharePoint integration to incorporate other Microsoft tools like OneDrive and Teams. With 365, it has never been easier to focus on work using the tools you already have.

Join us on 16 March to get a sneak peek at 365, and to register for early access. During the webinar, Chief Product Officer, David Lavenda, will demonstrate exciting new capabilities and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.

Register now for the 365 sneak preview webinar, on 16 March, 11:00AM GMT/ET.

© Copyright 2024 All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies