Integrate harmon.ie with K2
harmon.ie for Outlook Knowledge Base - Enterprise Edition
harmon.ie now integrates with K2. K2 is displayed as a new tab in harmon.ie, and supports these features:
To integrate harmon.ie with K2, you should provision the K2 registry keys for all users.
View K2 Worklist:
Once the K2 registry keys are added, a new K2 Worklist tab is added to harmon.ie. Click it to view your Worklist, and perform actions on the work items.
Work with K2 notification emails:
- Select a notification email received from the K2 Workspace (senders are specified in the registry under the ServiceEmailAddress key).
- Task related information is displayed in harmon.ie's notification panel at the bottom of the Sites view, including Process, Start Date, and Status.
- Click View Flow to view the actions taken during the workflow.
- Click the Actions icon to Open Form or to perform custom actions on this work item.
Start a workflow:
- Right-click a SharePoint document in the harmon.ie sidebar, and select Start K2 Workflow.
- Select a workflow from the list to start this workflow.
- Optionally edit the Folio name.
- Click OK.
- Click the K2 Worklist tab to view the item you added and to perform actions.