Enterprise-grade access to Office 365 and SharePoint from the convenience of your Windows Phone.
Software and system requirements
- Windows Phone 8.1.
- Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
- SharePoint Foundation.
See the complete features set, and which features are supported in Windows Phone in the Mobile features comparison table.
Feature exceptions in harmon.ie for Windows Phone
Adding SharePoint sites
- Browser authentication is not supported.
- If you are adding a SharePoint site that requires a certificate, the SSL certificate must be valid.
- Cannot add sites via bootstrap (the harmon.ie protocol feature is unsupported).
Uploading documents, email attachments, and images to SharePoint
- Tap the Views menu > Upload Document ().
- or -
Browse to the location, and then tap the Actions menu > Upload Document.
- Select OneDrive for Business, OneDrive, or Photos according to the app from which you want to upload the file.
- If you selected OneDrive, you are required to login to your OneDrive, unless you are already logged in to it in harmon.ie.
- Browse to the file you want to upload and select it.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the file.
- Follow the upload process.
Updating SharePoint documents
- Find the required document, tap it and select Open.
- Edit the document, as required.
- Save the document in your personal OneDrive, or in OneDrive for Business.
- Launch harmon.ie again, and upload the document to the original document location.
- According the the versioning settings in the current document library, select Overwrite Existing or Update Document.
Saving offline items
- Only documents can be saved offline.
Sending documents by email
- Send documents as links only, not as attachments.