What's new in harmon.ie App for
What's new in harmon.ie App for Outlook:
Version 8.0.3 (April, 2020)
- Added mobile support for iOS and Android.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Version 8.0 (January, 2020)
- A new contextual footer shows the currently selected email message, and allows you to save it to SharePoint.
- harmon.ie App for Outlook can now be pinned to Outlook with the Pin icon ().
Version 7.4.0 (November, 2019)
- Set the Retention Label of uploaded emails and documents.
Version 7.3.0 (August, 2019)
Version 7.0 (April, 2019)
- Added support for Office 365 Teams: you can now upload emails and attach documents to/from teams you are a member of.
- Improved performance.
- Created a new look and feel for harmon.ie.
Version 5.0 (March, 2019)
- harmon.ie App for Outlook can now be installed in mobile apps. Limitation: The German Cloud is currently not supported in mobile.
Version 4.4.2 (November, 2018)
- Added a new Home icon () that navigates from any location to the Documents main page.
- Show Date and Time fields in document properties, and in the document list, in the machine locale format.
- Further improved the app loading time, so you can get your work done faster.
Version 4.4.0 (October, 2018)
- Add a category to uploaded emails, containing the SharePoint location where the email was saved. You must reconnect to Office 365 and accept requested permissions to activate this feature.
- When browsing, show tool-tips with full path to the SharePoint locations, to help you distinguish between locations with identical names.
- Hide system libraries (Form Templates, Site Assets, etc) from harmon.ie App. This feature can be provisioned.
Version 4.3.8 (September, 2018)
- Improve app loading time.
Version 4.3.7 (July, 2018)
- Support the German Cloud.
- Set content types for the uploaded email and attachments.