- Pricing Plans
harmon.ie is an extensible client-based software offering with robust APIs for integrating into leading collaboration and social platforms. As such, harmon.ie is uniquely positioned to provide alliance partners with:
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes to create a single-context user experience for every business user, from the email client.
- Extend the single-context user experience to mobile devices such as iPads and iPhones, and to the cloud.
harmon.ie offers unique business opportunities to social and collaboration platform vendors seeking to bring their products to the places where people spend their business work time, on the desktop, on mobile devices, or in the cloud.
Qualified partners are eligible for flexible OEM pricing that can be tailored to fit individual business models.
harmon.ie is a Microsoft Gold Competency ISV Partner. Microsoft Gold Competency signifies to the market that a company has demonstrated the highest level of skill and achievement within a given technology specialization.
The Microsoft Partner Network is designed to equip organizations that deliver products and services based on the Microsoft platform with the training, resources and support they need to provide their customers a superior experience and outcomes. harmon.ie is a member of Microsoft’s Partner network where it has attained the Gold ISV/Software Competency, demonstrating its ability to meet Microsoft customers’ evolving needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
harmon.ie is a strategic IBM partner. Through an OEM agreement, harmon.ie technology provides IBM customers with access to IBM Connections directly from a social sidebar in the user’s Microsoft Outlook inbox.
The resultant cross-platform product aggregates IBM Connections social objects, Microsoft SharePoint® documents, presence awareness and unified communications in the email window to streamline user access to social business tools.
Become an Alliance Partner
- Improved project success, by increasing SharePoint adoption of typical business users
- Supporting sales, marketing, technical resources and training
- Differentiation from competitors
- Service revenue from delivering harmon.ie-related solutions
- Increased customer satisfaction
Become a Channel Partner
Qualified channel partners are integrators and resellers with expertise in servicing large organizations (over 1000 employees) in enterprise content management (ECM), knowledge management (KM), and collaboration or social business initiatives.