Yammer is not functioning properly
harmon.ie Email Knowledge Base
Yammer is not functioning at all, or only partially functioning:
- You cannot login to your Yammer network in harmon.ie, when running with IE 11.
- When opening the Yammer tab, you cannot change to a different network or see your networks' groups, when running with IE 9 or earlier.
The new Yammer Embed code does not work properly with all versions of IE.
harmon.ie offers the following solutions:
- harmon.ie published a new release of the Yammer Embed app. Clear your browser cache to make sure you are using the newest version.
- If you are running Internet Explorer version 9 or older, it is suggested that you upgrade to the latest version.
- Add the location of your Yammer Embed application (http://*.harmon.ie if you are using harmon.ie Yammer Embed) to the Trusted Sites Zone.
- Under the registry key FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION, set the value of the harmon.ie.BrowserHost.exe DWORD to 10001 (Decimal).
Note: This key specifies the emulation level of the process running the Yammer feed in the harmon.ie sidebar. It requires IE10 or later installed on the user machine. If IE9 is installed and cannot be upgraded, set the value to 9000.
Depending on your operating system, the registry key is located under:
|32-bit Windows running 32-bit Office
|64-bit Windows running 32-bit Office
|64-bit Windows running 64-bit Office