Install / uninstall harmon.ie for Outlook
harmon.ie for Outlook Knowledge Base
To install harmon.ie for Outlook:
To install a trial version of the harmon.ie:
The trial version is a full-featured version of harmon.ie, available for 30 days, including premium support.
- Fill out this form and click Start Trial.
- We will contact you and send you the trial package. Follow the instructions in installing the Enterprise edition.
To install the Enterprise edition of harmon.ie for yourself:
- If you downloaded harmon.ie from the download area, or received a zip file from your administrator, extract it to a local folder on your machine.
The zip file includes 3 files:
The executable file is running the MSI file that matches your Office version (64 or 32 bit). It is important that the MSI files reside in the same folder as the executable.
- HarmonieSharePointSetup.x64.Ent.licensed[.Teams].msi (for 64 bit Office)
- HarmonieSharePointSetup.x86.Ent.licensed[.Teams]y.msi (for 32 bit Office)
- Double-click the executable file (.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- or -
Double-click the MSI file that matches your Office version (64 or 32 bit) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are prompted to allow harmon.ie to install software on your computer, click Yes.
- Upon the successful installation of harmon.ie, open Outlook (or restart it if it is already running) to begin working with the harmon.ie sidebar.
To install the Enterprise edition of harmon.ie for a pilot group or for the whole organization:
Read and follow the directions in the administration guide.
To uninstall harmon.ie for Outlook:
To remove harmon.ie for SharePoint, like any other Windows program, follow these steps:
- Open Windows’ Control Panel and select Add Remove Programs / Programs and Features.
- Locate harmon.ie for Outlook and click Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstall process.
We are sorry to see you leave!