Welcome to harmon.ie Mobile for BlackBerry
Enterprise-grade access to Office 365 and SharePoint from the convenience of your mobile device.
Find out what's new in harmon.ie Mobile.
- DOCUMENT/ITEM SHARING, BROWSING AND MANAGING
- Find Documents/Items – Find SharePoint documents/items by performing a search, browse, sort, or ‘go to location’ operation.
- Author Documents on the Go – Perform check-in, check-out and manage SharePoint metadata fields when you author documents. Users can also update document content using their mobile device. harmon.ie prompts to save those changes to SharePoint.
- View List Items – View and modify list items. Users can also create new list items using their mobile device. New/modified items are automatically saved to SharePoint.
- Save SharePoint Document Libraries, Folders, Lists, Documents, and Items Offline – Save document libraries, folders, lists, documents, and items offline so that you can view them when your device is offline or unable to connect to the SharePoint server.
- Share SharePoint Documents/Items with Colleagues – Send documents/items to colleagues as links or attachments.
- Simplify Navigation – Mark a document/item and library location as a favorite using “breadcrumbs” and view a list of recently visited locations.
- Share Image Support – Upload pictures from a mobile device to SharePoint.
- REAL-TIME COLLABORATION
- Share Documents Easily – Upload documents to SharePoint. Documents can then be shared by sending links to colleagues.
- View Document Version History – View a document’s version history to see who has modified previous versions of the document. Users can also restore earlier versions of the document.
- Access SharePoint Lists – Access SharePoint lists to view, create and edit items. Use lists to track task information about projects; store, view and update contacts; and use announcements to share news.
- Share Email Attachments – Save email attachments to SharePoint.
- Activity Stream – Real-time updates of colleague and document activities.
- Collaborate in Context – Users can view colleagues’ complete SharePoint profiles and reach out to them via email or phone.
- SOCIAL FEATURES
- Search for People – Find people in SharePoint by entering department, skills, expertise and other keywords.
- View Social Profiles – See the profile of the colleague who last modified a document.
- Enhanced View of Colleague Profiles – harmon.ie automatically adds colleague information from your mobile device’s local contact list.
- AUTHENTICATION AND SECURITY
- Office 365 Authentication support.
- Windows and Form-based Authentication support.
- HTTPS SSL support.
- Passcode lock support.
- PLUG INTO THE CLOUD - OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT harmon.ie supports Office 365, as well as hosted solutions for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
- ENTERPRISE FEATURES
- Domain, personal, and group distribution using native BlackBerry provisioning, via BlackBerry® Enterprise Server (BES).
- Automated updates can be pushed from BlackBerry World.
- Centralized site provisioning.
- Automatically shares sites and ‘favorite’ locations across harmon.ie desktop and mobile products to provide users a consistent SharePoint work experience everywhere.
- Automatically shares document and social updates between harmon.ie’s desktop and mobile activity streams. The unified activity stream provides a consistent SharePoint work experience everywhere.
Software and system requirements:
- BlackBerry Q10 & BlackBerry Z10.
- Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
- SharePoint Foundation.
Main help topics:
Getting started with harmon.ie.
Adding and editing SharePoint sites
Adding SharePoint sites to harmon.ie.
Finding SharePoint documents
Using harmon.ie to navigate or search for SharePoint documents.
Working with SharePoint documents and folders
Working with SharePoint documents and folders from harmon.ie.
Working with SharePoint lists
Working with SharePoint lists from harmon.ie.
Uploading to SharePoint
How to upload documents and email attachments to SharePoint.
Working with offline documents/items
Saving SharePoint documents, and items offline.
Working with people
Finding people, viewing profile information, communicating with people, and getting updated.
Working with email
Sharing emails and email attachments with your team, and attaching SharePoint documents to email messages.
Understanding the Settings page.