harmon.ie is the leading developer of integrated Microsoft 365 user experience products for remote workers to enable workers to be productive and self-sufficient when using Microsoft 365. The company has 1,300 enterprise customers, including the Canadian government, Bosch, and E&Y, with a 90% retention rate for the past three years.
harmon.ie is looking for an exceptionally gifted developer and architect which will lead the product's R&D team.
As a Frontend Team Leader you will
- Lead the Frontend of harmon.ie with more than 1300 customers around the world
- Define & Develop in React the next generation of harmon.ie FE Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in Frontend development
- Experience in Management
- Fluent in English
- Out-of-the-box thinking and technical audacity to resolve complex engineering problems.
- Knowledge of agile development methodology.
- A natural leader and team player with growth mindset with an always-learning attitude, and open-minded to share and learn from othersץ
- Experience in micro-frontend - advantage
- Ability to contribute to the product definition process with harmon.ie executives to shape the company product roadmap to meet company strategic goals.
- Self-motivated and high work ethics.
- The Tech Lead will lead the development and architecture definition of the product.
- The R&D leader will participate in product management and product strategy discussion to shape the next product releases.
- The R&D leader will interact with harmon.ie QA and harmon.ie support to optimize product quality and increase customer satisfaction.
- Hands-on, write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Shape and extend our services layers written in Node.js
- Test, maintain, and recommend software improvements and optimizations to ensure our product is of the highest quality.
- Extend and improve our React-based UI
- Refactor and improve our infrastructure layer for higher speed builds and deployments
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3 days a week from Modiin, 2 days from home