As harmon.ie’s data analyst you will be a part of the operations team, working very closely with colleagues across the entire organization to turn data into insights. You will be charged with taking raw data from various sources (product, financial, marketing, sales etc.) and delivering clear and coherent dashboards to the managerial team. This position requires a solid understanding of user behavior and a deep understanding of business and organizational goals.
You consider all perspectives when designing user experiences and mapping the services that support them. You are fluent when creating intuitive yet delightful solutions. In this role, you will have an essential role in crafting service offerings for the UK market together with other talented colleagues.
The data analyst will drive Harmon.ie Accord data strategy, including:
- Build clear and coherent dashboards to optimize the business decision-making process
- Use data to understand trends in user behavior and product usage to influence strategy and product roadmap
- Create dashboards and reports to display and communicate products, licensing and marketing performance towards achieving the company’s goals.
- Utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting non-human interactions.
- Develop and share reports and metrics to better understand the goals, needs, and pain points of our customers
- End-to-end analysis – characterization, data preparation, extraction, and visualization
- 3+ years of data analysis
- Experience with BI development – a plus
- Experience with SaaS solutions’ analysis – a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft environment (specifically PowerBI) – an advantage
- Proven ability to define a coherent dashboard
- Technology curiosity and ability to learn about data aggregation solutions
- Fluent English and international cultural skills
- Self-motivated and high work ethics
Flexibility for hybrid model: 3 days a week in the company office in Modi’in and two days from home