harmon.ie believes technology should empower human beings by increasing work productivity and enterprise collaboration. Gartner says that this is a critical app for the Digital Workplace, saying that organizations will rely on this type of application “to enable self-organized teams manage nonroutine collaborative work” and it lists harmon.ie as one of the key players in this space.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Bookkeeper and Payroll Controller to join our Finance team in Israel.
Position and Opportunity Overview
The Senior Bookkeeper and Payroll Controller is managing all bookkeeping and payroll issues for the Israeli Company and all bookkeeping issues for the US Company of harmon.ie Group (headquarter in Israel).
Total employees for the group - 60, about 45 in Israel.
International working environment - working with Israeli and European employees and consultants.
Core Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all payroll related tasks for the Israeli site - monthly payroll, social insurances, tax payments and benefits.
- Working with insurance agency on employees' benefits
- Main service point to all employees regarding compensation (working closely with HR team).
- Working with sensitive and confidential materials
- Responsible for all records booked up to trial balance level.
- Manage multi-currency books - NIS and US$ for the Israeli Company.
- Cash Flow reports.
- Support monthly reporting of financial statements
- Monthly analysis of company’s expenses
- Vendor payment management - receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates vendor’s invoices.
- Managing bank accounts.
- Account management -invoicing + collection
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with suppliers, vendors, customers and banking contacts.
- Performs other duties to support finance department.
- Growth mindset.
- Type 3 bookkeeper diploma - a major advantage.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a senior bookkeeper preferably in a Hi-Tech company.
- Experience in closing monthly reports.
- Hebrew and English – Required.
- Good interpersonal relations and teamwork.
- Experience with - Excel in high level, Hashavshevet, Shiklulit (must) / QuickBooks, web-time (advantage).
- Independent Worker.
- Hard worker, analytic, dedicated, and able to complete a task at a timely manner and give great attention to details.
- Discreet and confidential.