- The harmon.ie Experience
- harmon.ie Mobile
- harmon.ie Email
- harmon.ie in Action
- Pricing Plans
At harmon.ie we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team in creating the single-screen experience across mobile, cloud and desktop. If you would like to take part in this journey, please submit your resume here.
Currently we are looking for:
Mobile Software Developer
Position and Opportunity Overview
harmon.ie is looking for Software Developer to participate in the development of our harmon.ie mobile product suite.
- Understand and implement features within the product with guideline from team leader
- Solving bugs in product
- Deep understanding of the product: its use cases, its workings and integrate with many not-well-documented 3rd party components.
- Must have:
- At least 5 year overall experience with 2 year experience in mobile
- Html5/Java script
- Java or Objective C
- C# development
- BB 10
- Deep understanding of the technologies in their area of expertise
- Preferably BSC in computer science.
- Deep understanding of the projects they have done.
- Someone who understands why what they did works, and considers alternatives to the path they have chosen.
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems on their own.
- Ability to learn new things and deal with our complex environment and tasks. We need both analytical intelligence (e.g. theoretical smarts, ability to solve logical problems, high grades, etc), and practical/intuitive smarts – ability to solve real world problems, and to deal with unknowns of integrating into black-box systems.
- Energetic, hardworking, initiative and commitment. Someone who is passionate about their job, and wants to contribute as much as they possibly can.
- Strong communication skills – ability to well articulate his desires, thought process, reasoning for decisions.
- Team player - someone who can work within a team
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic startup environment